What I am Doing Now
The up-to-date list of things I'm doing, Feb 27th, 2016 edition:
- Writing a note management app for Mac.
- Tinkering with ReSwift in the ReSwift-Todo Mac sample app. Love the idea of a centralized store for application state. Very useful architecture.
- Recovering form an abdominal wall hernia that developed over the past 3 years.
- Writing here about ReSwift and architecture.
- Recording Zettelkasten Live sessions at the Zettelkasten blog.
[^pr]: Targeting personal record of 5x4x170kg in deadlift soon; squat still needs time for recovery until I hit record weights.
"Now" page inspired by Matt Gemmell and Derek Sievers.