What I am Doing Now
The up-to-date list of things I’m doing, Feb 27th, 2016 edition:
- Developing TableFlip, a simple table editor for Mac I really need.
- Tinkering with ReSwift in the ReSwift-Todo Mac sample app. Love the idea of a centralized store for application state. Very useful architecture.
- Lifting weights before lunch1 and improving my flexibility with Yoga every evening.
- Writing Cocoa-programming related posts here, and
- writing knowledge management related posts at the Zettelkasten blog.
- Reading about software architecture and object-oriented programming history to understand my heritage.
“Now” page inspired by Matt Gemmell and Derek Sievers.
Targeting personal record of 5x4x170kg in deadlift soon; squat still needs time for recovery until I hit record weights. ↩