I struggled with my last article on the Zettelkasten portal because I didn’t know how to express a tiny piece of theoretical background in the right way. It was about a constructivist approach to cognition and information. Because it bugged me so much, I began to write this journal entry while editing the article. Maybe you’d like to have a look behind the scenes, so here it is.
Hi, I’m Christian. I do this stuff:
The Latest Post
The Word Counter (Mac)
visit the Word Counter Website
What gets measured gets accomplished. A writer should write, so here’s the Word Counter to count what counts: how many words you write each day. Measure your output to increase your productivity as a writer.
Buy online for $5.99 instead of the regular $10.99
- Why is counting words important?
- Get immediate feedback on your productivity as a writer by glancing at the daily total count increase.
- See how you distribute your productivity: the Word Counter shows which app got the most of your attention.
- Boost your motivation by taking a look at how well you achieve your goals.
Zettelkasten Method e-book
The Zettelkasten Method teaches you how to manage your knowledge so you can think creatively and write with ease. I’ve got an e-book in the making.
Calendar Paste 2
Imagine you could paste events in your iPhone Calendar app! Calendar Paste 2 is an event template builder for iPhone/iPod Touch so you can organize recurring events painlessly.
With it you will:
- Save time creating irregularly recurring events like shift work,
- Prepare calendar event templates to stop repeating yourself,
- Set-up your Pomodoro work sprints, or
- Quickly create events with odd durations.
These are projects I currently don’t attend to.
I tweaked Notational Velocity to support me during my university studies and my knowledge work. Notational Velocity became my main hypertextual tool to store references/take notes/jot down ideas/organize myself. Currently, its development is halted.