Week #17 of 2017 in Review
Since I’m going to spread my writing thin on this blog in the upcoming weeks, I thought it might be nice if I highlighted some things that were happening. So here goes.
Update 2017-04-29: Forgot the coding stuff. Is now added!
- The Archive is now officially announced! It’s not just a note-taking app, it is an application that helps you write more. (Well, maybe not today, but the beta roadmap is full of nice features.) Side note: we have 150 folks signed up for the beta already. Secure your early access!
- On the Zettelkasten (knowledge work) blog, I published a post about how to display Mermaid.js flow charts in nvALT.
- On CleanCocoa, I published One Way to Solve Inexplicable Race Conditions in Tests,
- SwiftyBeaver: Record to Array, and
- Swift Protocols with Default Implementations as UI Mixins.
- I released an open source micro-library for beta expiration information for Mac. Used the code in TableFlip and liked it, now I also use it in The Archive.
- I updated the FatSidebar open source component that I use in The Archive. I also updated the simple problem reporter library, ErrorHandling.
- Went out to paint a picture with acrylics last Sunday. Kind of happy, but I see where I can improve my strokes and technique. I’m rusty, and I never was that good in the first place, so way to go this year!
Receive new posts via email.