I uploaded episode two of the book processing video series on David Epstein's book Range:
In this episode, I process the few highlights from Chapter 1. I end up with many more links than last time already. I also employ the method of creating a forward-link, i.e. adding a link to a note that does not exist but that I need at a certain location in my structure note, then add the details. The upside: you already have 1 connection!
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Episode 2: Chapter 1, "The Cult of the Head Start"
- Episode 3: Chapter 2, "How the Wicked World Was Made"
- Episode 4: Chapter 3, "When Less of the Same Is More"
- Episode 5: Chapter 4, "Learning, Fast and Slow"
- Episode 6: Chapter 5, "Thinking Outside Experience"
Browse the blog archive