Another episode went live today – earlier than the last weeks, because I’ll be travelling to Frankfurt for the Macoun conference from Thursday to Sunday.
This chapter was harder to process. There seemed to be parts missing in the story. Maybe I’m too sloppy and haven’t noticed the missing pieces? Either way, something’s amiss in Range land. I also notice that the topics from chapter 1 were connected to the topics here somehow, but it’s just a hunch how things will fit together eventually. I’m looking forward to the next episodes, because I hope it “clicks” and I know how to split the sequence of notes in the structure note up into new Zettel notes and then work with the more powerful web of notes instead of this monolithic book overview.
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Episode 2: Chapter 1, “The Cult of the Head Start”
- Episode 3: Chapter 2, “How the Wicked World Was Made”
- Episode 4: Chapter 3, “When Less of the Same Is More”
- Episode 5: Chapter 4, “Learning, Fast and Slow”
- Episode 6: Chapter 5, “Thinking Outside Experience”
Receive new posts via email.