I uploaded another episode of the video series where I document how someone might process reading notes from a book after reading it. I don't have any Range related project, so here I'm just processing the book from start to finish instead of looking for anything in particular.
This episode is shorter, because I didn't find many useful ideas in Chapter 3. And the ideas I did find interesting were not citable, so I had to look the originals up. That took most of the time, but did ultimately not produce many new notes. It's interesting that after a couple of session I already begin to form an opinion of the quality of Epstein's research. There's lots of endnotes, but the quality is … well, enjoy this episode to find out more!
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Episode 2: Chapter 1, "The Cult of the Head Start"
- Episode 3: Chapter 2, "How the Wicked World Was Made"
- Episode 4: Chapter 3, "When Less of the Same Is More"
- Episode 5: Chapter 4, "Learning, Fast and Slow"
- Episode 6: Chapter 5, "Thinking Outside Experience"
Browse the blog archive