For the Zettelkasten knowledge project, I’ve recorded and cut my first video. The process was a pain, and I think I’m going to write about it later – but for now, I’m happy with the result and very proud to have finished this mini project.
It’s part of an ongoing series to demonstrate the method we talk about on our blog. Here’s the video:
Comments are very, very welcome. So head over to the forums and tell us what you think of it!
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Episode 2: Chapter 1, “The Cult of the Head Start”
- Episode 3: Chapter 2, “How the Wicked World Was Made”
- Episode 4: Chapter 3, “When Less of the Same Is More”
- Episode 5: Chapter 4, “Learning, Fast and Slow”
- Episode 6: Chapter 5, “Thinking Outside Experience”
Receive new posts via email.